Hiring Organization / Company: San Antonio Shoe Inc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
San Antonio Shoemakers (SAS), a San Antonio, Texas based privately held company, has been in business for over 40 years and has developed a reputation as a premier American manufacturer of high quality comfort footwear.
Position: Administrative Assistant
- Data/ entry in multiple systems.
- Fills out Spec changes.
- Build spread sheets when needed.
- General office and other duties as assigned.
- Punctual and organized
- Highly motivated and able to follow instructions
- Mature, responsible, and self-motivated with a strong work-ethic and follow through.
- A self-starter who enjoys taking on new challenges to expand his/her role.
- Willing to get involved in anything and everything with an “It Can Be Done” attitude.
- Able to multi-task handling several projects, while working independently or with a team.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work with numbers.
- Must have absolute ability to exercise confidentiality.
- Excellent job performance and attendance.
- Self-starter that desires to take initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open work-space environment.
- Ability to work well with a team or autonomously.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual a plus
- Physical activity of this position will include reaching, standing, walking, lifting, fingering (keyboards and calculators), grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, and engaging in repetitive motions for 8 to 10 hours a day.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Sufficient visual ability to perform activities such as viewing a computer terminal, preparing and analyzing data, extensive reading, and determining the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of assigned work.
Education and Experience requirements:
- High School diploma.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Data Entry experience is a plus.
- Experience in shoemaking/manufacturing or general manufacturing & production facilities a plus.
I have read and understand the duties, responsibilities and qualifications of this position and acknowledge that I can perform the essential functions of the job with or without an accommodation. I also understand that this is a summary of this position's duties and other responsibilities may be assigned as the company deems necessary.
SAS is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to-race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientations, national origins, disability status, age, marital status or protected veteran class. No phone calls or agencies please.
Job Location Information:
City: San Antonio
Location: San Antonio, Tx 78211
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the toughest jobs these days. Generally, you are going to haven’t any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are several folks out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can be easy if you recognize where to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an unbelievable and regularly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply important coaching, assets, and systems for job seekers. These companies will also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A easy Web experiment for job firms in your areashould discover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The top purpose for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can regularly be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise change into into a long lasting job for the people who carry out smartly right through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.