Hiring Organization / Company: Loomis Armored Us, Llc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Driving automatic and/or standard shift vehicles from 8,000 to 36,000 pounds a minimum of 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, in accordance with a designated route, making stops at a minimum of 30 customer locations.
- Servicing ATM machines on a set schedule, including re-supplying replenishing, retrieving deposits, and monetarily balancing the machine.
- Picking up/delivering customer change orders/deposits carrying a minimum of 50 pounds by hand or up to several hundred pounds by cart, a minimum of 30 stops per day for a minimum of 4-5 hours, 5 days per week.
- Loading/unloading vehicle cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coins, weighing as much as 50 pounds per item, 5-6 days per week.
- Counting items, recording amounts and serial numbers, signing and dating receipts and manifests, sorting individual cargo items by route.
- Other duties assigned.
- Ability to repeatedly perform heavy lifting and carrying items by hand in an unrestricted manner for covering significant distances (several yards).
- Ability to push/pull dollies/carts loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications established by the US Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
- Full-time schedule possibly consisting of an average of 50 hours/week.
- Full-time work at a minimum of 5 days anytime during a 7-day period.
- Approximately 90-95 percent of work performed in vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear).
- Exposure to wet and dry conditions, extreme heat and cold, constant vehicle and traffic noise and possibly to gasoline/diesel fumes.
Hourly rate is $15.00
Job Location Information:
City: San Antonio
Location: San Antonio, Tx 78201
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is one of the hardest jobs these days. Generally, you’re going to have no clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are several people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be easy if where to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an out of this world and recurrently overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often supply crucial training, assets, and systems for job seekers. These companies will also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or those with little operating experience. A simple Web experiment for job firms for your areamust uncover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The tip objective for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services can repeatedly be a quicker and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise change into into a long lasting task for the individuals who carry out well during their operating.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash whilst money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.