Hiring Organization / Company: Loomis Armored Us, Llc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Driving automatic and/or standard shift vehicles from 8,000 to 36,000 pounds a minimum of 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, in accordance with a designated route, making stops at a minimum of 30 customer locations.
- Servicing ATM machines on a set schedule, including re-supplying replenishing, retrieving deposits, and monetarily balancing the machine.
- Picking up/delivering customer change orders/deposits carrying a minimum of 50 pounds by hand or up to several hundred pounds by cart, a minimum of 30 stops per day for a minimum of 4-5 hours, 5 days per week.
- Loading/unloading vehicle cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coins, weighing as much as 50 pounds per item, 5-6 days per week.
- Counting items, recording amounts and serial numbers, signing and dating receipts and manifests, sorting individual cargo items by route.
- Other duties assigned.
- Ability to repeatedly perform heavy lifting and carrying items by hand in an unrestricted manner for covering significant distances (several yards).
- Ability to push/pull dollies/carts loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications established by the US Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
- Full-time schedule possibly consisting of an average of 50 hours/week.
- Full-time work at a minimum of 5 days anytime during a 7-day period.
- Approximately 90-95 percent of work performed in vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear).
- Exposure to wet and dry conditions, extreme heat and cold, constant vehicle and traffic noise and possibly to gasoline/diesel fumes.
Hourly rate is $17.00-21.25 hr
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Job Location Information:
City: San Antonio
Location: San Antonio, Tx 78201
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the moment. In most cases, you are going to don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are several people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can also be simple if you understand the place to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an unbelievable and frequently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently supply very important training, property, and programs for process seekers. These companies can be specifically useful for young job seekers or those with little operating experience. A easy Internet test for job firms on your areaought to discover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top goal for that is to save money on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can usually be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise grow to be into a long-lasting job for the individuals who carry out neatly during their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.