Hiring Organization / Company: Randolph-brooks Federal Credit Union
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
To be considered for employment opportunities at RBFCU, all application fields must be completed.*
Please enter your name and address in proper case format when completing the job application.
Proper: John Examples, 123 Example Street
Improper: JOHN EXAMPLES, john examples, 123 example street, 123 EXAMPLE STREET*
Job Description and Requirements
Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union is offering a sign-on bonus for Branch Member Service Representatives hired on or before August 31, 2021! New hires will receive $250 in their first paycheck, $500 following 90 days of employment, and $500 following six months of employment (applicable taxes and withholdings). Join our team today!
Thousand Oaks Branch is located at:
12307 Nacogdoches Rd.
San Antonio, TX 78217
United States of America
RBFCU is seeking candidates for full time employment opportunities with our Branch Operations team starting at $15.00 per hour.
As a Branch Member Service Representative (MSR) you will be the face of RBFCU, providing exceptional service to our members and prospective members in a role that combines both Teller and Personal Banker functions. You’ll engage with our members and prospective members to build relationships, utilize your problem-solving skills to identify needs, and educate them on products and services that will improve their financial well-being and quality of life. You’ll have the opportunity to demonstrate your professionalism, initiative and desire to learn and grow with our Path to Promotion and award winning Learning and Development program. If you have a passion for helping others and aspire to work for a Best Places to Work in Texas employer, a career with RBFCU may be just for you.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide enthusiastic, professional, quality, prompt and courteous service to members, prospective members, and RBFCU team.
- Process a variety of face to face transactions and maintain control of cash and negotiable instruments in accordance with policies, procedures, and regulatory laws.
- Qualify members and assist with opening, updating, and closing accounts, and maintain a current working knowledge of the RBFCU Membership and Account Agreement.
- Assist members and prospective members with needs that incorporate other internal departments, such as Consumer Lending, Mortgage and Credit Union Service Organizations, and comply with applicable policies, procedures, and regulatory laws.
- Prepare various teller reports, and escort members into designated areas when requested.
- Engage with members and prospective members by cross serving products and services, meeting incentive goals, and ensuring a current working knowledge of product benefits and features.
- Observe safety and security procedures, and report potentially unsafe conditions.
- All other duties as assigned (note: essential functions and responsibilities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice).
- High School diploma or GED
- Six months of work experience (financial institution, customer service or sales experience preferred)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and somewhat involved written or oral instructions
- Ability to handle problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Proficient in utilizing PC, software and other office equipment
- Teamwork and dedication to developing strong relationships with coworkers
- Able to move over 50 pounds (coin bins occasionally) and sit or stand for long periods of time
- Good vision (correctable), hearing, and manual dexterity
- Able to work a flexible Monday through Saturday schedule
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Job Location Information:
City: San Antonio
Location: San Antonio, Tx 78217
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the moment. Generally, you’re going to haven’t any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not on your own. There are several people in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be simple if where to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are a fantastic and frequently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide vital coaching, property, and programs for job seekers. Those firms can also be specifically useful for young job seekers or those with little working experience. A easy Internet scan for job firms on your areashould uncover the place and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The top function for that may be to save cash on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can repeatedly be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise change into into a long lasting activity for the individuals who carry out well during their running.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.