Hiring Organization / Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Benefit plan package
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Associate Compassion Fund
- Associate Discounts
- Identity theft protection
- Pet savings and insurance plans
- Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
- Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary STD and LTD Responsibilities
Schedules appointments, provides information to callers, documents meeting minutes, and performs various administrative functions.
- Answers telephone and provides information to callers or routes calls to appropriate associate; places outgoing calls. Greets visitors, determines nature of business, and refers visitors to appropriate individual.
- Types, edits, produces, and distributes a variety of documents including general correspondence, memorandums, statistical reports, presentation materials or other documents as requested.
- Routes incoming mail. Uses courier, U.S. mail, overnight mail, e-mail or facsimile machines to send documents as directed.
- Files correspondence and other records. Makes copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Takes minutes at staff meetings.
- Orders office supplies and forms for associates and communities.
- Assists in the preparation and coding of invoices for payment.
- Assists in obtaining and/or completing new hire documentation for new associates.
- May maintain associate personnel and community files.
- Assists in the recruitment, orientation and retention of qualified staff.
- May conduct tours of the community.
- At the discretion of the Executive Director, may supervise one or more associates.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Job Location Information:
City: San Antonio
Location: San Antonio, Tx 78209
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs at the moment. Typically, you are going to haven’t any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not alone. There are a few other people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center can also be easy if you know where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are guidelines that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an incredible and recurrently overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often supply vital training, belongings, and programs for process seekers. Those corporations may also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A easy Web scan for job firms for your areashould discover where and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The tip goal for that may be to save cash on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can usually be a sooner and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise transform into a long-lasting process for the individuals who perform smartly throughout their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.