Hiring Organization / Company: Perpetual Labor Sourcing Llc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Position Title: Call Center Associate
- Position Location: San Antonio, TX
- Hourly Pay: $10-$18 DOE
Basic Job Description:
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
Minimum Job Duties:
- Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
- Providing customers with the organization's service and product information.
- Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues, and reporting to the high-level management.
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Following up on complicated customer calls where required.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Managing administration, communicating, and coordinating with internal departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Location Information:
City: San Antonio
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Usually, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a number of people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can be simple if you understand where to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an out of this world and recurrently overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often provide important coaching, belongings, and methods for task seekers. Those firms may also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A simple Web test for job firms to your areaought to discover the place and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top function for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can recurrently be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise change into into an enduring job for the individuals who carry out neatly all through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.