Hiring Organization / Company: Spectrum
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Entry level support role for both internal and external customers with Credit Services related matters utilizing various communication media. Complete assigned work tasks associated with daily processes involving collections, payment exceptions and refunds.
12238 Silicon Drive, Suite 129
San Antonio, Texas 78249
(near the intersection of IH-10 & De Zavala Road)
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to on line tickets requesting support towards resolution of customer needs, within established Service Level Agreements (SLA) standards.
- Respond to customer requests received through various media including email, letters and telephone.
- Complete daily work assignments involving the workflow in one of the designated areas of Credit Services including Field Collections, Recoveries, Compliance, SMB Collections, Payment Exceptions and Refund processing.
- Actively participate in training and coaching activities in order to improve service.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures; seek direction from leadership when uncertain of interpretation.
- Report to leadership process issues and other problems that negatively impact your ability to perform optimally.
- Identify and present to your leader any opportunities discovered that may offer individual or department improvement.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from leaders, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Experience with electronic order entry systems.
- Possess good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in order to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Requires self-motivation, accuracy, problem solving and the ability to perform effectively in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to make sound business decisions’ and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Operational knowledge of Sales & Customer Service departments
High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certification
Related Work Experience
1+ years general experience in collections, customer service or retail work environment.
1+ years experience processing and resolving both routine and complex customer support requests
(Please note: training and working schedules could include evening, weekend and holiday hours.)
Job Location Information:
City: San Antonio
Location: San Antonio, Tx 78249
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Normally, you’ll have no clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not alone. There are a couple of other folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center can also be easy if you understand the place to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are pointers that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an out of this world and recurrently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often provide essential training, property, and programs for task seekers. Those firms can be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A simple Internet scan for job firms on your areamust discover the place and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The top function for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can frequently be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into a long lasting task for the individuals who perform neatly during their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.