Hiring Organization / Company: Spectrum
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Entry level support role for both internal and external customers with Credit Services related matters utilizing various communication media. Complete assigned work tasks associated with daily processes involving collections, payment exceptions and refunds.
12238 Silicon Drive, Suite 129
San Antonio, Texas 78249
(near the intersection of IH-10 & De Zavala Road)
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to on line tickets requesting support towards resolution of customer needs, within established Service Level Agreements (SLA) standards.
- Respond to customer requests received through various media including email, letters and telephone.
- Complete daily work assignments involving the workflow in one of the designated areas of Credit Services including Field Collections, Recoveries, Compliance, SMB Collections, Payment Exceptions and Refund processing.
- Actively participate in training and coaching activities in order to improve service.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures; seek direction from leadership when uncertain of interpretation.
- Report to leadership process issues and other problems that negatively impact your ability to perform optimally.
- Identify and present to your leader any opportunities discovered that may offer individual or department improvement.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from leaders, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Experience with electronic order entry systems.
- Possess good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in order to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Requires self-motivation, accuracy, problem solving and the ability to perform effectively in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to make sound business decisions’ and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Operational knowledge of Sales & Customer Service departments
High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certification
Related Work Experience
1+ years general experience in collections, customer service or retail work environment.
1+ years experience processing and resolving both routine and complex customer support requests
(Please note: training and working schedules could include evening, weekend and holiday hours.)
Job Code : CCO165
For more information on Spectrum’s benefits, please click here.
Job Location Information:
City: San Antonio
Location: San Antonio, Tx 78249
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Usually, you’ll don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a couple of people available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can also be simple if you understand where to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are pointers that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an out of this world and frequently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly provide vital training, assets, and techniques for activity seekers. These firms may also be in particular helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A simple Internet experiment for job firms in your areashould uncover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The end purpose for that may be to save money on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can commonly be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise transform into a long-lasting job for the individuals who carry out well all over their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money when money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.