Hiring Organization / Company: Group O
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Overview: Group O has an immediate need for a Data Analyst to join its growing team. This position is primarily responsible for processing and analyzing large volumes of data for a Fortune 10 client.
- Writing SQL queries in a Teradata environment across multiple platforms
- Utilization of Excel including pivot tables, graphing and mechanization, fast load
- Utilization of MS Access including data import/export, query building, information extraction, and mechanization
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting on various internal and external metrics and processes
- Performing data mining
- Developing and implementing solutions to gather, process and present required reports
- Providing SQL/coding help when needed to other departments, recreating current tables with new data sources
- Other duties as assigned based on needs of the business
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Expert knowledge of complex databases: i.e., database with thousands of data tables and views accessing customers, products, orders, etc.
- Strong background in data management and analytics
- Ability to write SQL queries in a large database environment. Must be a strong SQL Coder with Data Mining Skills (Understands complex coding processes, i.e. Joins, Aggregating Data, Building Temp Tables, Formatting Data, and Import & Export Processes)
- ETL (Extract, Transfer & Load) processing
- Expert knowledge of aggregating data using complex SQL code. i.e., using functions such as SUM, COUNT, CASE statements, etc.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel and Access
- Expert knowledge of Excel Graphs, Charts, Pivot Tables, Power Point, etc.
- Experience using UNIX, Fast Load, Fast Export, encryption software a plus; as well as experience/knowledge in the Telecommunication industry
- Must be able to multitask efficiently and progressively and work comfortably in an ever-changing data environment
- Must work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem solving skills; ability to communicate information to a variety of groups at different technical skill levels
Location: 1010 N St. Mary's, San Antonio, TX 78205
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location Information:
City: San Antonio
Location: San Antonio, Tx 78205
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Normally, you’re going to don’t have any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a few other folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be easy if you realize where to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are tips that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an improbable and regularly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms frequently supply crucial coaching, property, and systems for process seekers. Those firms can also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little running experience. A simple Web scan for job firms on your areashould uncover the place and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The end function for that may be to save cash on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can usually be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into a long lasting job for the individuals who perform well throughout their operating.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money when money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.