Hiring Organization / Company: Chenega Corporation
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Pick up official/PSC mail from the United States Postal Service (USPS) JBSA Lackland Branch Post Office Facility, accountable mail from Document Security office for PSCs #2, 3, and 7, and CMR Port San Antonio, Monday through Friday.
- Provide daily service for Postal Service Centers, including receiving, processing, distributing, and directing mail, assigning, and withdrawing mailboxes daily.
- Affix appropriate postage to all USPS outgoing official mail using Air Force-owned postage metering machines.
- Process daily, all official accountable mail received from the Document Security Section ensuring 100% accountability.
- Provide referral/directory service for all mail by the first pickup of the following workday.
- Inspect all DD Forms 2825, Internal Receipt and AF Form 627, Application for Registration, or Certification of Official Mail for errors and discrepancies prior to signing the form.
- Deliver and pick up official accountable mail and pre-sorted mail to and from the Central Mail Room.
- Maintain neat and orderly files.
- Issue, operate, and maintain lockboxes/mailboxes to authorized personnel, including assigning and withdrawing mailboxes as well as change locks and combinations.
- Process unaccountable mail, like “Undeliverable as Addressed”, within two workdays of receipt.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in UPS, FedEx, or any commercial postal mailroom operations
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be deemed insurable under company policy
- Secret clearance required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
- Must be loyal, trustworthy, and honest.
- Must have working knowledge of computers and the ability to use commercial software programs with the Microsoft Suite.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Ability to type 45 wpm with 100% accuracy is required.
- Ability to read, write, and receive written and/or verbal instructions in English and to communicate information clearly and concisely using written and verbal skills.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills for interfacing with military and civilian customers.
- Ability to use good judgment and common sense when performing job functions.
- Possess patience to work under stressful conditions.
Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.
#Chenega Worldwide Support
Job Location Information:
City: Lackland Afb
Location: Lackland Afb, Tx 78236
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Usually, you are going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not on your own. There are several people in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can be simple if you already know where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an incredible and often overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly supply essential training, property, and methods for job seekers. Those companies can be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A simple Internet scan for job firms on your areashould uncover where and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The tip purpose for that may be to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can commonly be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise become into a long-lasting task for the people who carry out smartly during their working.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of cash when money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.