Hiring Organization / Company: Psi Services Llc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
To support the administration, processing, and selection of applicants and/or candidates seeking manufacturing positions or roles.
- Provides orientation sessions to groups of 20 or more job candidates, including orientations about the company as well as the assessment process
- Administer evaluation instruments such as: Behavioral Interviews, Role Plays, Computer Assessments, and Job Simulators
- Scores candidate performance using objective anchors
- Develop and modify reports on excel as needed
- Pull data from the Selectrak ATS
- Light repairs on electrical, mechanical and electronic equipment
- Data entry
- Attends staff meeting as needed
- Any one position may not include all of the duties listed, nor do the examples necessarily include all of the duties performed.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate ability to repair electrical, mechanical, and electronic equipment.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service to both the client and job candidates.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of Microsoft Applications.
- Strong computer skills.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Demonstrate strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing work schedules, responsibilities and job demands.
- Demonstrate willingness and ability to learn and apply new information quickly.
- Demonstrate willingness to work all shift, overtime and weekends as needed.
An associate’s degree in psychology, electrical engineering, computer science, industrial maintenance, or a closely related field is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job Location Information:
City: San Antonio
Location: San Antonio, Tx 78264
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs this present day. Usually, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not alone. There are a couple of folks in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center can be easy if you understand the place to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are tips to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an improbable and often overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often provide important coaching, belongings, and systems for process seekers. These corporations can be specifically useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working enjoy. A easy Web experiment for job firms in your areamust discover the place and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The tip goal for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can regularly be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into an enduring task for the people who perform smartly all through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.