Hiring Organization / Company: Dcp Midstream
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time.
Responsible for providing expert level technical and plant processing support for facilities/activities. Trains field personnel on new skills and assesses skill capabilities of personnel either in assigned region or other regions as requested.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Plays a leadership role in the company’s response to emergencies and failures.
- Conducts root cause failure analysis of assigned abnormal operations, near incidents, failures and incidents
- Leads project commissioning teams through site review, job planning, PSSR completion, on-site direction, and final documentation
- Leads process improvement efforts through verification/review of existing processes as well as research and develop new processes and submit resulting projects to Regional engineering for future budgeting and completion
- Responsible for providing training, directions and technical assistance to field operating personnel, specifically operations and maintenance training and procedure review/development
- Performs skill evaluations and re-verifications of field personnel related to pipeline operations and maintenance
- Assists with OQ process reporting, determining appropriate assignments and identifies adjustments needed to OQ program
- Utilizes development plans to analyze and assist in leveraging common training opportunities.
- Identifies training opportunities to develop training (formal / OJT) in support of Skill Assessment process
- Collaborates with “Operations Training dept” to research and evaluate 3rd party training for technical skills, solicit feedback from attendees, and adjusts training as necessary
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of 7years related experience is required; oil and gas industry related experience required
- A valid driver license and acceptable driving record
- Ability to utilize and analyze XMAP information and data
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and demonstrate sound judgment
- Knowledge of safety rules and practices
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Must have solid organization skills and customer relations skills
- Proficient in Maximo, Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Project preferred
- Experience conducting group training sessions is preferred
- This position is subject to extended workdays and/or work weeks in which you will be required to carry a cell phone and are subject to 24 hr/day callout at any time for an emergency response
- This job operates in both inside gas plant conditions as well as in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity. Noise level may be loud at times. Regularly stoops, squats, kneels and crouches for durations up to 3 minutes. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the gas plant. Occasionally exerts pulling force of 130 pounds. Frequently may lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds. Occasionally may climb A-frame ladders.
- May require travel up to 35% of the time within assigned area
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.
Primary Location: US-TX-San Antonio
Job: Operations / Full-time
Job Posting: Jul 1, 2021, 12:00:00 AM
Job Location Information:
City: San Antonio
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is among the hardest jobs in this day and age. Most often, you are going to have no clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not alone. There are a couple of people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center will also be simple if you know where to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are guidelines that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an implausible and frequently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide very important training, assets, and systems for process seekers. These firms can be specifically helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A simple Web test for job firms on your areaought to uncover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The tip objective for that is to save cash on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can often be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise transform into a long-lasting process for the individuals who carry out smartly right through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash while cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.