Hiring Organization / Company: Girls Inc Of San Antonio
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
TITLE: Program Facilitator (FT)
PROGRAM/DEPARTMENT: Girls Inc. of San Antonio
CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time Exempt Salary Range $34,000 - $36,000
The function of the Program Facilitator is to plan and implement Girls Inc. programs during the school
day as well as out-of-school time programs including but not limited to holiday, spring break, and summer
camps, after-school clubs, as well as weekend and evening workshops. The Program Facilitator also
develops and implements new workshops, conduct presentations, and organizes promotional events
related to the Girls Inc. mission of “Inspiring all girls to be strong, smart, and bold”.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, organize, and administer programs for girls ages 6 – 18, ensuring that all activities
barriers and grow into healthy, educated and independent adults.
- Explores changing interests and developmental needs of girls to keep up to date with changing
Girls Inc. program initiatives to develop a coordinated program which will meet the needs of girls.
Periodically reviews programs to ensure that they are relevant.
- Prepare and implement complimentary programming, workshops, and events for Girls Inc.
- Ensure participant data is collected and in partnership with the Communications and Data
Spreadsheets, grant specific databases, etc.
- Maintain Girls Inc. participant files; charting programs attended, contact information, progress,
- Observe, record, and report significant individual and group behavior.
- Assist with community and school fairs as well as special events and programs.
- Communicate and cooperate with agency partners, staff, volunteers, and clients in a respectful
- Represent the agency in the community and in professional organizations and groups.
- Be consistent and reliable with punctuality and attendance. Ensure communication with Program
- Attend Girls Inc. staff meetings and trainings and be consistent and reliable with punctuality and
- Ensure the safety of Girls Inc. participants during field trips and special events.
- Manage the administration of evaluation tools including national and local outcome surveys, the
Developmental Assets Profile, National Girls Inc. Outcome Survey, and other grant specific
- Demonstrates strong commitment to meeting the needs of our customers (children, community
- Serve as a Professional Asset Builder for youth and become proficient in the Search Institute’s
- Develops a deeper understanding of restorative practices to elevate the critical role of
- Become knowledgeable about trauma and Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) and be able
- Complete additional projects and responsibilities as assigned.
1 Girls Inc. Program Facilitator, July 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree, with courses in education, recreation, psychology, sociology preferred.
of a degree.
- Bilingual, Spanish preferred
- Ability to communicate with children and foster their involvement and participation in program
- Ability to coordinate a multi-faceted program, and inspire, stimulate, encourage creativity and
- Skill in working with a diversity of people; ability to facilitate cooperative work with colleagues,
- Sensitivity to the individual and group needs of children and families
- Sufficient maturity and judgment to function in crisis
- Ability to seek supervision and use it constructively
- Ability to have a joyful approach to children, adolescents and families of diverse cultures
- Must maintain current and valid driver’s license and provide proof of automotive liability insurance
- Must have access to reliable and safe transportation and have a willingness and ability to use
- Must be comfortable driving a 15-passanger van and transporting children during field trips, for
- Ability to perform program specific physical activities
- Maintain high levels of enthusiasm and encouragement for populations served.
DESCRIPTION OF THE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Work environment is the Girls Inc. office; however, some work assignments are completed outside of
- Weekend and evening work is required.
DESCRIPTION OF ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP/REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
Supervisor: Program Manager
Supervises: Interns and Volunteers as needed
To apply, send cover letter and resume to:
Sherry Cook, Program Director [email protected]
2 Girls Inc. Program Facilitator, July 2021
Job Location Information:
City: San Antonio
Location: San Antonio, Tx 78213
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Typically, you will don’t have any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not alone. There are a couple of people out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if you know where to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an improbable and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly supply very important training, property, and methods for job seekers. These companies can also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating enjoy. A easy Internet test for job firms in your areamust discover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The end objective for that is to economize on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can usually be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into a long-lasting job for the individuals who carry out neatly during their running.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.