Hiring Organization / Company: Heb
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
San Antonio 05 eStore - Lead - Curbside - Full-Time- (21063428)
Become one of the first Department Leads in our Store eCommerce business! As a Lead in Curbside, you'll select product to fill eCommerce online orders and package them in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). You'll ensure all Perishable and Non Perishable eCommerce merchandise areas are clean and free of debris, provide a well-stocked and maintained department while providing superior customer service, and serve as department leader in absence of the Manager.
Once you're eligible, you'll become an Owner in the company, so we're looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. 'Partner-owned' means our most important resources-People-drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
Do you have a:
HEART FOR PEOPLE... commitment to work hard to make sure Customers and Partners come first?
HEAD FOR BUSINESS... a strong sense of how what you do affects our Customers and our success?
PASSION FOR RESULTS... willingness to train and supervise others?
We are looking for:
- experience as an in-store shopper or similar role
- expert customer service skills; ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What is the work?
Management / Training:
- May serve as backup to department manager and typically works opposite shift to manager
- Coordinates Department activities in the absence of the lead or manager
- Reviews / maintains retail control paperwork for eCommerce
- Provides feedback on current process and procedures for future needs of the business
- Communicates with Manager or Store Leadership on any issues or concerns as they arise
- Builds relationships; fosters teamwork
- Reviews submitted orders; helps coordinate proper allocation of resources to insure accurate and on-time completion
- Assists in selecting, sorting, unloading merchandise from baskets or totes into refrigeration, frozen, or dry storage holding areas, and returning products to their proper location
- Minimizes shrink through careful handling of product
- Achieves productivity standards
- Uses a digital tool to select items necessary to complete order from Store, to pack and put away customer orders in staging area, to retrieve orders for Customers, review customer orders, and communicate changes and / or adjust orders
- Performs Representative and Specialist duties as needed
- Provides excellent customer service by phone when reviewing orders with Customers; suggests items for substitute as needed; answers product-related questions, locates products, and helps Customers as needed
- Packages / transports / loads groceries and merchandise from the Store to the Customer's vehicle
- Models superior customer service for other Partners
Sanitation / Stocking / Food Safety:
- Gathers baskets and picks up trash inside and outside eStore as needed
- Maintains / stocks bag areas
- Organizes / cleans / and prepares prep areas, wareroom, and sales floor for incoming trucks
- Loads / unloads / moves heavy, bulky products to support eCommerce order selection
- Maintains standards for safety and sanitation
- Complies with all federal, state, and company regulations and standards for product freshness, food safety, and sanitation
What is your background?
- Minimum age 18 (mandatory)
- Education from a college or technical school, or high school diploma (or GED)
- 1+ years of related experience
- 1+ years of experience as an In-Store Shopper, Specialist, or similar experience (preferred)
Do you have what it takes to bea fit as an H-E-B eCommerce Lead - Curbside?
- Expert customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to prioritize and handle cross-functional tasks
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to use material-handling equipment and maintain license
- Perform in a fast-paced work environment which requires detailed work and precision
- Work with Customers and stay attentive to their needs
- Work a flexible schedule, based on business needs
- Constantly* reach at waist, grasp
- Frequently stand, walk, reach at shoulders, reach at knees, push / pull with arms
- Occasionally be exposed to cold conditions, wet conditions, and loud noises
- Occasionally reach at overhead, reach at floor, bend, stoop, squat, crouch, kneel, crawl, climb stairs, climb ladders, pivot, twist, pinch, perform fine motor movements
- Demonstrate the ability to lift 55 lbs, and manage in excess of 55 lbs**
- While there may be exceptions, the measurements noted are generally defined as-Constantly: 5.5+ hours per 8-hour day; Frequently: 2.5 - 5.5 hours per 8-hour day; Occasionally: 0 - 2.5 hours per 8-hour day
** It is the responsibility of each individual Partner to never lift beyond his or her own safe lifting limit. If an item is too heavy to lift, push or pull, and / or carry, the Partner must break the box down into lighter, smaller, more manageable components, or ask for assistance from another Partner or a manager.
Job Location Information:
City: San Antonio
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs at the moment. Usually, you will haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of other folks in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be easy if you realize where to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are pointers to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an out of this world and recurrently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often supply vital coaching, assets, and techniques for process seekers. Those companies will also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little working experience. A simple Web scan for job firms to your areaought to uncover where and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The tip function for that is to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can commonly be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise develop into into a long lasting job for the individuals who carry out smartly all through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash when cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.